This year is like no other. With the lack of door-to-door campaigning we need to spend even more money on mailings and social media. Please contribute what you can even if its only $5 because every dollar is needed.
Because we are in the year 2020, I am making donation amounts $20, $40 etc. but please do not contribute more than the State Campaign finance limits of $4200 per person. For business contributor's please fill-in the business name and address.
I can not thank you enough.
This year is like no other. With the lack of door-to-door campaigning we need to spend even more money on mailings and social media. So please consider contributing to my campaign even if it’s only $5 because every dollar is needed. Because the election is in 2022, I am asking for whatever you can, with the suggested $22, $44, $2022 or even $4400 if you can assist me in running an effective race against a well-funded entrenched incumbent. For business contributors please fill-in the business name and address. We must drain the Albany swamp, can I count on you?
I cannot thank you enough.
Gifts over $200, because of vendor fee's would be better to mail a check to:
PO Box 3035
Poughkeepsie NY 12603
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old. I am not, nor am I making this contribution on behalf of, a corporation, labor organization, national bank, foreign national without a green card, a federal contractor, or any other federally impermissible source.
Contributions or gifts to Dean4NY are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal or State income tax purposes. Contributions will be used in connection with state elections.
State and Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $100 in an election cycle. Contributions made by both spouses on a joint check must be signed by both or their separate written authorizations.
By submitting the form above, you verify the following statements are true and accurate: This contribution is made from my own funds and will not be reimbursed by any other person or entity; This contribution is made by a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent U.S. Resident, not a foreign national or federal government contractor; and this contribution is not from the general treasury funds of a corporation, union, or national bank.